Monday, March 8, 2010

BaseInfo

To be a confident and optimistic person is my most wealth. My faith is to work with all my energy and to fully enjoy my life. I hope I can combine my work and life to be north face jackets and I always try my best to find the pleasure and truth of my spyder jackets! I can find cheap north face jackets! I can!

assisting Vice General Manager to do many executive work everyday; holding the executive meetings of the Office and drafting meeting minutes; Introducing SanQuan apartment to guests from USA and Europe, leading them to visit the suite, Q-club and other facilities in the apartment, in order to improve the rents rate; Building a communicating bridge between the Vice General Manager and all department managers.
around the wound
It's just some guy I work with
be nice
a date to me
You're angry. You're hurting.