Thursday, February 25, 2010

it's great to read

it's great to read your so many replies at one breath. It took me some time to read them.Anyway I like reading your messages so much.
Why haven't we seen joyfulbird so long? I stayed in Chengdu for four days before I flew to Tibet on the 12th of July. are you busy with your work?
To freedream, I 'm sure you have got a wonderful job in which you can practise your English as much as possible. I even guess that you are a guide. I am wondering why itwas10:00 at night in the place you were staying while it was 4:30am in Chengdu? Are you working abroad?
Yunnan Province is full of wonderful tourist spots. I went to Kuningming to enjoy the Stone Forest, I lingered out in Dali Old Town and was surprised to see many foreigners drinking and talking there. I also enjoyed LIJiang Old town's amazing night views. They were really touristy and marvellous. I loved it so much that I hoped i could stay a few more days in the unique hotel which is made of wood with wonderfuyl carving and sculptures. I went to Shaglira. It's a bit high altitude. My daughter lost conciousness in a big round glass-house which sold some rare special chinese medicine.But we had a great time in the temples where we saw and turned the biggest 转经筒 in the world. Next time I hope I can go to Xishuangbanna, the south of Yunnan Province. I hope my dream can come true soon.
To jeff, I'm sure you are a brilliant kid. I know you keep readin English everymorning this is quite a good way to improve your oral english. I admire your persistence so much. Keep up your good work I'm sure you'll make it soon. YOu know many famous persons who are very good at English succeed by keeping reading loudly, such as the famous founder of Crazy English, Liyang. So never give up.
I'll back to my work at the end of this August. I'll return home by way of Shanghai. It's not convenient for me to get 0n line here, but I'll be here as soon as possible.
Thank freedream, I'm getting accustomed to the life here after half a month's time. but I'll try some ginger tea. I think it will make me feel much better. Thanks.
See you my friends. come here and chat ; I love reading your replies, I like chatting with you. Let's keep talking